Data Integration Technical Project Lead
Position: Data Integration Technical Project Lead
Dossia is looking for a highly motivated Data Integration Technical Project Lead to help drive multiple Dossia project initiatives.
The Data Integration Technical Project Lead is a leader and manager capable of successfully managing multiple interrelated projects, including projects involving external vendors and initiatives. The Data Integration Technical Project Lead should be familiar with planning, development and implementation of software products according to schedule and scope requirements. This position reports directly to Dossia's Director of Data Integration.
The Data Integration Technical Project Lead is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day data acquisition activities. Acts as point person for technical questions from prospective data sources and entities pursuing Dossia participation and Certification. Requires significant knowledge of HIPAA EDI transaction standards, HL7 and/or other healthcare IT standards. Knowledge of ELINCS, LOINC, and E.H.R. systems also important. The position also requires strong experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and direct experience with databases, EDI, and web applications. Must be able to function as development liaison and as a data exchange technical expert. Must have a broad understanding of healthcare data landscape.
FLSA Status: Exempt.
- Coordinate data source go-live activities
- Coordinate dependencies between development and data related activities
- Provide input on the design of functional processes related to data acquisition
- Act as a liaison between development and data sources to build the best of breed requirements
- Provide industry insight on use of standards
- Develop guides and documentation to streamline the DA processes
- Provide concepts/design for building DA kits
- Coordinate communication and connectivity requirements
- Evaluate Medical/Health Related Data Content and understand it's implication in PHRs
- Evaluate/analyze data sources during the initiation process to interpret how their data and capabilities fit in to the Dossia PHR goals
- Build positive working relationships with data sources
- Assist in data source testing
- Communicate requirements to data sources
- Document data source profiles
- Analyze data feed elements and appropriateness for use in PHR
- Previous management experience working with software developers
- Experience working with health data standards and health information context
- Experience with Medical Claims, Pharmacy, and Lab data
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
This position is located at Dossia's offices Boston, MA near Downtown Crossing. MBTA Accessible.
Dossia Service Corporation's goal is to Create and operate a sustainable, secure and private health data repository system.
Dossia is building an independent, secure infrastructure for gathering and securely storing information for lifelong health records. At the request of employees and other eligible individuals, Dossia gathers health data from multiple sources. Employee participation as a Dossia user is completely voluntary and individuals have complete control over who sees their information. Once gathered and securely stored in a decentralized database, health information is continually updated and is available to individuals for life even if they change employers, insurers, or doctors.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume to