Regional Sales Director
Position: Regional Sales Director Large Employer Market
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, sales-driven professional.
As part of a dynamic team, the RSD will focus on developing executive level relationships to provide solutions for clients and named prospects within an assigned territory.
FLSA Status: Exempt.
- Calls on new and existing National Accounts, selling Dossia solutions to the C-Suite, Corporate Medical Director and SVP-VP-level benefits, health and wellness executives at large employers (companies with 5,000 Employees or more)
- Attains or exceeds 100% of assigned revenue and product goals within assigned accounts.
- Manage complete sales lifecycle including lead generation, sales presentation, software demonstration, and contract negotiation
- Build and manage a quality, high volume pipeline within a geographic region
- Prospect and secure new accounts through resellers using cold calling, email and creative methods for outreach
- Identify and secure appointments with key business decision makers
- Create formal sales presentation and place follow-up calls to prospective and new resellers
- Provide consultative services to resellers by extending support and defining marketing strategies
- Cultivate strong, ongoing relationships with resellers including sales training, up-selling, and demonstration support
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization
- Meet or exceed revenue and sales goals
- Develops annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue quotas.
- Compile Account Plan documents for both prospective and existing clients describing existing products and services used, potential product sales and related selling strategy
- Produce a 120 day prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts
- Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings and planning client seminars
- Identifies client complaints with existing products/services and initiates action plan with operations and client services to ensure prompt resolution of problems.
- Broadens knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success in B2B sales consistently achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota (experience selling employee benefits outsourcing, software, SaaS required)
- Proven proficiency in 'account plan' development and implementation of related sales strategies required
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Dossia system and all services offered and a strong awareness of the competition
- 5-10 years in a quota driven sales position, and must have excellent prospecting and new business development skills
- Proven ability to qualify prospects, analyze needs, present/demo, and close major account prospects
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
- Previously worked in a senior-level sales or business development role with Hewitt, Aon, Mercer, Towers Perrin, Watson Wyatt, Accenture or a health benefits software / solution provider
- Bachelor's Degree
Dossia is one of the leading Personal Health Record Systems (PHRS) in the U.S.
Dossia Service Corporation operates a sustainable, secure and private health data repository system platform serving the health information needs of employers, employees, providers, payers and a variety of related key constituents.
Dossia provides an independent, secure infrastructure for gathering and securely storing information for lifelong health records. At the request of employees and other eligible individuals, Dossia gathers health data from multiple sources. Employee participation as a Dossia user is completely voluntary and individuals have complete control over who sees their information. Once gathered and securely stored in a decentralized database, health information is continually updated and is available to individuals for life even if they change employers, insurers, or doctors.
Dossia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V.
· Competitive base salary and commission structure
· Comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should send their resume to
West Coast candidates encouraged to apply.