Position: Software Engineer
Dossia is looking for highly motivated Software Engineers (multiple positions) to develop and maintain our Personally Controlled Health Record system.
Dossia is looking for talented Java developers to develop software that will change healthcare on a national scale. This position will be part of the team responsible for supporting and enhancing the technology behind large-scale deployments of our Personally Controlled Health Record system.
FLSA Status: Exempt.
- Do object oriented programming
- Use Java, J2EE environment and Linux operating system
- Work on large scale projects with web based applications
- Work on healthcare domain with CCD, XDS.a and XDS.b
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computer science or Engineering
- 5 years experience with object oriented programming, large scale
- projects with web-based applications, Java, J2EE environment and Linux operating system.
- 5 years experience with healthcare domain
This position is located at Dossia's offices in Boston, MA near Downtown Crossing. MBTA Accessible.
Dossia Service Corporation's goal is to Create and operate a sustainable, secure and private health data repository system.
Dossia is building an independent, secure infrastructure for gathering and securely storing information for lifelong health records. At the request of employees and other eligible individuals, Dossia gathers health data from multiple sources. Employee participation as a Dossia user is completely voluntary and individuals have complete control over who sees their information. Once gathered and securely stored in a decentralized database, health information is continually updated and is available to individuals for life even if they change employers, insurers, or doctors.
How To Apply