Clinical Advisory Board
The Clinical Advisory Board provides Dossia with valuable insight and guidance from the medical community. The Clinical Advisory Board is currently chaired by Rick Benoit (Dossia/Intel) and its members include the following:
- Tom Sullivan, MD, Cardiologist, Boston.
- Kevin Stevens, MD, JD, OB-GYN, New Orleans
- Alan Zuckerman, MD, Pediatrician, Washington, D.C.
- Holly Miller, MD, Internist, Cleveland, University Hospitals
- Kevin Mitchell, MD, Family Physician, Kansas City
- Susan Woods, MD, MPH, Internal Medicine, Portland, OR
- Casey Chosewood, MD, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention